Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One Day_by Naima Black ft. Zurmoney

Everytime I hear this song it makes me feel good!!!! It reminds me of my creative mentality, I knew I had a place in the music industry, I just didn't know where I belonged so yes I tried doing music, I tried performing, I tried alot of things but I haven't found my true satisfaction yet! So that's why I am taking a seat to observe everyone else and take note of their success! I still remember getting on stage feeling full of confidence until they told me my cd didn't work, lol, I was doomed in my mind! I knew the words in my head but they wouldn't come out, I was so embarassed, I choked in front of alot of people, I knew from that point I wasn't supposed to be an artists! But I was destined to be in the music industry, now im taking my talents on the road to follow our city's local artists...

Take A Listen and stay tuned for more :-)


http://twitter.com/naimablack

No comments:

Post a Comment