Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIZZLE DIZZ FT MUGGA JONES - SHOPPING SPREE

Get Dizzlefied!!!!! Nothing But HOTNESS!!!!! Love her flow, her mentality, her tweets, Young'n got it... Not to mention her connections within the game, talk about on the right track :-) The first time I heard her was on @DjCosmicKev The Come Up Show, which airs every Friday!, but I was sitting there just bobbing my head like damn, run it back..., hmmm thinking the song was "Story To Tell", I was intrigued and wanted to hear more!!! So I went A Searching, None the Less she always got a Banger hitt'n the web :-] #BiggUPs to Dizzle Dizz...


Check Out Her New Single ' Shopping Spree Ft. Mugga Jones:




Hit Her Up Wit A Follow:
@DopeDizzle
We Run The Streets

Follow Me On Twitter:
twitter.com/naimablack

No comments:

Post a Comment