Saturday, May 12, 2012

EXPECTATIONS...



NAIMA BLACK



Expectations When I hear this word I expect alot to be said, never once realizing if I expected to much, the end result could be dead, Life is full of expectations, different ones for different situations, expectations took your hand, expecting you to hold mines closely, instead you let go, you dropped my heart, when you said NO, you released your hand, and freed yourself from my expectations, I never expected that... My peers expect me to be free, and you expect me to be just wifey, but I expect you to just be, YOU... Yes I can admit I may expect alot from you, but when you live in a world, that has alot of expectations, all you can do is try and live up to them, Most importantly I expect to be comfortable, I expect to be caring, I expect to be a good lover, I expect TRUST, I expect you to not LUST, I expect us to be good friends, I expect that we can cover our past, and expect our future to be great, I expect us to live in a good mind state!!! Expectations We can expect change to come, but when the least expected arose, We never expected what happened, Why, Because of different expectations, they vary from person to person, so when your expectations are high, just be realistic in expecting the unexpected...
The End...




No comments:

Post a Comment