Saturday, May 12, 2012

Damn He Felt Good...



When I’m in his arms I have no worries, my fears melt away and my life is at peace for the time that were together, I am like his teddy bear as he holds me tight, I comfort him through the night, without his touch I am alone, wishing upon a throne of love that he will return, his hands are my blanket as he covers me with caresses and tingles from every inch of my body that he feels, I want him to have me as I feel him rise with passion, our bodies move with such grace as we grind, and grind, and grind, he dosen’t pressure me though, that makes me want it even more, I told him if he gets it he won’t forget it ever, I will make him crave for the touchings of me and I will do the same for the touches of him, we will be in bliss of each other, 

That night, we layed together and had a few laughs until we looked each other in the eyes and knew what would become of this night, it was built up thoughts of how we both would be in the act of love, I walked over to him and asked him are you sure your ready for what I have in store, and he replied yes baby I have been ready for a long time, so I took his hand a guided it down my stomach to the begining of my navel, and stopped, the vibes that went threw my body were irresistible I wanted to take him right there but it had to be right and not rushed, so, he asked what was wrong, I just gave him a seductive look and said nothing at all, he stood before me tall as a solider, I felt like a refugee as I wanted him to man handle me and take me into captivity, he gently lifted my shirt off of my body and kindly unbuckled my pants, as they slid down my legs I felt weak in the knees but I held my composure, he asked me to lay down and that I did, I was curious, but I let him lead, as I layed he rubbed my body down like I was a fine piece of artwork and I enjoyed every minute of it, then BAM, his lips parted and his tongue ejected out of his mouth and landed on the surface of my clitoris, I moaned and squirmed as he pleased me, he continued in circular and up and downward motions untilmy legs started shaking unstoppable, I begged him to stop but he held me down and told me this is what he wanted to do to me, so me being me I let him, within minutes I was releasing fluids like I was a faucet, just pouring out on him and him enjoying every minute of it, I screamed yes baby that’s the spot right there as he searched my land of pleasure for a place to stay, then he noticed there was a cave within distance from his location, and asked me if I would enter this cave with him, I could barely talk at this moment but somehow and someway Yes came out of my mouth, he lifted his head that was buried in my vagina, and moved towards me,my legs were going through it no matter what I did I could not stop them from shaking, he rubbed me some more and continued to spread my legs, and said to me I hope there’s enough room in there for me and I said there’s not, I wanted him to make room for his king size mandingo, I wanted to fell every inch of me that he stretched to become fully erupted inside of me, I wanted pain and pleasure all at the same time, he took his man and proceeded to enter the cave of darkness, I jolted back like OMG!!!! what the hell did I get myself into, I screamed his name ________, he slowly entered deeper, and deeper, and I took everything, in my mind I was like I’ma cannon, but quicly jumped back to reality, it was like magic as our bodies intertwined, now it wasn’t just my legs shaking it was my whole body, he took me to ectasy, land of pleasure quitely turned into a sea of love, my juices flowed heavily as we stroked each other, I stopped him and made him lay on his back, then I climbed up his body with soft kisses and wet licks until I reached his manhood, I licked every inch of him, from the bottom up, circled his head and then took him to ectasy with him being covered by my oral mucosa, I slowly sucked up and down then side to side, as he asked me what are you tryna do to me, I told him I’m tryna keep you, I don’t want to lose this, then I told him to shut up, my hands then came to help out so I jerked and sucked him at the same time and he enjoyed every minute of it, I knew that because he busted everywhere and I mean everywhere, I jumped up to wipe him down and by that time I was ready for him to enter into me again, but yall know niggas need a few minutes to get theirselves together..... TO BE CONTINUED...Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment